- TYPE – Haru Creative Premium HC Series Adhesive Film – Matte Pattern
- PERFECT FIT – Sheet measurement 7.5″inch x 11.5″ inch – Two Vinyl Sheet included for front and rear emblems. These Vinyl Sheets are NOT PRE-CUT SHAPES (simple cutting required, instructions below) – As long as the measurements of your emblem are smaller than our sheets size, you are ready to go! – Change the feel and appearance of your vehicle, without the high costs
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Unlike ordinary stick and peel stickers, our decals are made of real HC vinyl and have been designed with Air Release Technology for the perfect application making installation much more simple and easier for any DIY skill level. High quality vinyl, weather resistant. No longer do you need to go through hassle of purchasing an aftermarket emblem or work with messy paint.
- EASY APPLICATION and SAFE REMOVAL – Once you are ready for a new decal or want to remove from your surface, our high quality vinyl backing will not leave any unwanted residue or stains.
- AUTHENTICITY – Haru Creative products are exclusively sold by Haru Creative. Make sure you receive your authentic Haru decal sticker to ensure quality and authenticity. If you ever have any issues, please contact our team that is ready to help, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Haru Creative offers a wide assortment of premium quality cast vinyl adhesive film. With our large selection of vibrant colors and texture patterns, you can express your creativity exactly how you want.
– Premium Cast Vinyl
-Designed for all Chevy Model Emblems
– Heat gun/hair dryer and squeegee are recommended (not included)
– UV Protective Coating + Weather Resistant Surface
– Vinyl has natural “memory” – it can be wrinkled and then returned to near original condition with gentle heat applied
Basic Installation Guide:
1) Thoroughly clean and dry your Chevy Emblem . Make sure the area is clean, free from dirt or other debris
2) Cut the vinyl a few inches larger than the size of your emblem
3) Peel off the adhesive vinyl from its backing and carefully apply over the emblem area, making sure to lay the vinyl flat, eliminating air bubbles (use a felt tool or squeegee to assist)
4) Continue to contour the vinyl over the emblem’s grooves/edges. If needed, use a heat gun to slightly warm up the vinyl, heat will assist with adhesion as you apply the vinyl
5) Afterwards, you should be able to see a tracing of the bowtie. Use sharp knife/razor to carefully cut along the edges of the emblem
6) After cutting, carefully peel the excess vinyl from around the emblem
7) Repeat steps for each emblem you wish to overlay.
Let us show you that we care about all our customers, 100% satisfaction guaranteed! *Please contact us if you run into any issues and our customer support team would be more than glad to assist you!
List Price: $ 7.99
Price: $ 7.99